Signal Craft Technologies (SCT) is happy to announce the new SIQMA SC2820 CPRI Analyzer, the market’s highest performing CPRI test instrument at half the price of other CPRI analyzers. It provides CPRI test done brilliantly and affordably.
CPRI is a communications protocol used by the baseband unit (BBU) and remote radio unit (RRU) in modern base stations to exchange control, timing, and payload data. Unlike competing analyzers, the SCT SIQMA SC2820 delivers interference detection capabilities that capture every CPRI frame while offering simultaneous antenna support without sacrificing performance.
With the SIQMA SC2820, radio access network (RAN) engineers can trigger, capture and run real-time FFTs on every CPRI frame present on a 9.8Gbps link. Network operators can also remotely monitor activity on base station uplink channels. The SIQMA SC2820 auto-triggers on channel anomalies and can log the data for remote access and viewing. The analyzer is ideal for applications such as:
- Interference detection and hunting
- Passive intermodulation detection (PIM)
- Distributed antenna system (DAS) optimization
- Fiber-to-the-antenna troubleshooting and identifying misconnects with antenna sectors
The SIQMA SC2820 CPRI Analyzer features include the following:
- Powerful Analysis Capabilities: Provides interference analysis, simultaneous data collection from multiple antennae, remote data access, and PIM detection
- CPRI Data Analysis: Supports link capacities up to and including line rate 7 (9.8304 Gbps) and is capable of de-mapping all vendor CPRI profiles
- Ease of Use: Cost-effective, small, standalone solution, with an intuitive Windows-based GUI and an available API for third party integrators
- Ongoing Cell-Site Maintenance: Built-in optical splitter allows live-cell troubleshooting without operational interruption.
To learn more about the SIQMA SC2820 CPRI Analyzer, visit www.signalcraft.com/products/siqma.